We're excited to announce some brand new features to our e.Branch online banking website! The next time you log in to your CSE online e.Branch account you will notice things look a little bit different.
- When logging in to e.Branch you will notice a new, organized Account Overview screen. Tabs located at the top of the page allow you to toggle through to view your share accounts, loan accounts and credit card accounts cleanly.
- You'll now be able to view loan payoff information - which comes in handy when you need to view a payoff dollar amount.
- More transaction options which include:
- Card-to-Account Transactions
- Member-to-Member Transfers
- Send & Receive ACH (send or receive funds electronically from another financial institution)
- Ability to create your own Stop Payments for checks written and ACH transactions
- Google Authenticator (optional 2-factor authentication tool for login security)
For more in-depth details about these new features view our guide which outlines the updates.