VISA Card Advantages
Our CSE Visa Cards feature competitive rates, no annual fee, local servicing and protection when you really need it. Before you start swiping, be sure to apply for a CSE Visa. It truly is the better deal. Compare for yourself:
- Pay NO Annual fee
- Pay NO Cash Advance fee
- NO Balance Transfer fee
- Access your account FREE 24/7 online through Visa Online
- Take advantage of Verified by Visa for added peace of mind
- NO “default rate” to contend with (If you are late with a payment with our card you simply pay the penalty fee along with your payment. Your card rate does not change!)
- Worldwide acceptance
- Make your monthly payments online, by mail, or in person at CSE
- Report a lost or stolen card 24/7
- NO OVERLIMIT FEES
- Added convenience with Visa Account Updater
Visa Rates (based on credit score)
|680 and above
|600 thru 679
|599 and below
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The 3.99% APR introductory rate is a promotional rate. It is applied for 6 billing cycles from the time of the first purchase or balance transfer made within the first 90 days of the card open date unless the account becomes delinquent and/or over the limit. After the 6 billing cycle period, the rate will then be changed to the standard VISA card rate between 8.25 - 18.00% APR based on your creditworthiness. CSE Federal Credit Union maintains the right not to open any CSE Visa Card account if: a) the information provided is incomplete, inaccurate or cannot be verified, b) if the member does not meet CSE FCU’s standard for creditworthiness, or c) member’s name and/or mailing address have been altered. This offer is a limited time offer and can be changed or discontinued without notice.
2. Double Points are good for any purchase made within the first 90 days after the card open date. Balance Transfers and Cash Advances are not eligible for Double Points.
Subject to credit approval.
Fees associated with CSE Visa Card:
•Foreign Transaction - 1% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
•Currency Conversion - 1% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars