The Credit Union offers first and second mortgages. Contact one of our mortgage loan officers for rates and information.
Purchasing a home or refinancing your existing home mortgage is one of the most important financial decisions you'll ever make. CSE is dedicated to identifying the best loan product with the most beneficial terms to suit your mortgage situation.
In an effort to accommodate more of our members and the community with their homeownership needs, CSE has expanded our line of mortgage products. We currently offer Conventional, FHA, VA and Rural Development first mortgages with 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms. Refinance programs, such as HARP, are also available.
We can take your application by phone at 330-452-9801 or schedule an appointment for you to meet directly with a home mortgage loan officer. CSE is totally committed to quality service, integrity and professionalism throughout your mortgage process, reaching a level of excellence and customer satisfaction that you'll truly appreciate. At CSE, we strive to make your entire mortgage experience ... EASY!
Enjoy Your Home for all it's Worth.
With every mortgage payment you make, you're building equity in your home. Why not use it? A home equity loan, like a credit card, gives you a pre-determined borrowing limit, and allows you to access your money when you need it. Home equity loans can usually provide you access to larger sums of money, for longer terms and at lower interest rates compared to other types of loans. In most cases, your interest is tax-deductible (Consult your tax advisor).
- Consolidate Higher Interest Debt
- Home Improvements
- Dream Vacation
- College Education
- New Furniture or Appliances
- ...just to name a few
- Consider a home equity loan as an alternative to refinancing your mortgage
- Avoid closing costs and other processing fees
- Less paperwork and Hassle
- Make your loan payment at CSE
- Borrow up to 90% loan-to-value1
||Appraised Value of Property
||90% Loan-to-Value Ratio
||Adjusted Property Value
||90% Appraised Value of Property
||First Mortgage Outstanding
||Approximate Equity for Your Home Equity Loan
- Variable Rate starting as low as 3.75% APR2
- Convenient home equity checks
- Draw period is five years from date opened
- $25 annual participation fee charged, unless converted to closed fixed rate
- May convert to closed fixed rate for $100.00
- Minimum monthly payment is 1% of the outstanding principal balance or $100.00, whichever is more, during the "Draw Period"
- Rate is based on credit score and available equity (See above example)
NOTE: Balloon payment may result if the consumer makes only the minimum payments for the maximum period of time that the consumer is permitted to make such payments.
1. Restrictions may apply.
2. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit worthiness and membership eligibility. Variable rate subject to change with prime rate for the duration of the line of credit. Rate may change monthly. Your home equity contract rate is variable based on Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, on your creditworthiness, and CSEFCU’s lending policies. Your rate will vary but never exceed 18.00% and never fall below your contract rate. Financing up to 90% of the home’s value is available. This offer is only available on owner occupied homes. Minimum credit line draw of $5,000. Property insurance required. Flood insurance may be required. No early repayment penalty. Monthly Payments will be $100 or 1% of the HELOC balance, whichever is greater. No application fee. No closing costs. $25.00 annual fee. Paying only the minimum payment may not be sufficient to fully amortize unpaid account balance by the end of the repayment period in which case, you will be required to pay your entire remaining balance in a single balloon payment on the agreed maturity date. Please contact your tax advisor to determine any tax benefits. CSE FCU may discontinue or change program without notice. CSE FCU is an Equal Housing Lender. Federally Insured by NCUA.
- One time draw
- Late charges are assessed on payments over 15 days late
You've put time and money into making your house a home. Now it's time to let your home give you something back!