As society moves further away from cash, it is important to have many payment options. CSE provides members with multiple, safe options for those who would rather pay with a card rather than cash.
Visa is the most universally recognized card around the world. CSE has Visa options for members to choose from. For credit card needs, CSE has two cards to choose from. If you want to earn reward points every time you make a purchase, the CSE Rewards Visa is for you. If you simply want the lowest interest rate on a Visa card, then the CSE Platinum Visa is the right choice for you.
Balance Transfer Form
Print Application & Disclosure
Platinum - This card is for the member who wants a simple credit card with the lowest possible interest rate. The rate is based on your credit score.
Rewards - This card is for the member who would like to earn rewards points for purchases that they make with their credit card. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with the credit card. Points may be redeemed for account credit, travel, event tickets, gift cards, everyday items, and so much more!
CSE is delighted to offer CSE Visa credit card holders an easy way to pay. Apple Pay allows card holders the convenience of making purchases with just a simple tap of select compatible Apple devices. See how Apple Pay can benefit you while also making credit card purchases even more secure than they already are.
Our CSE Visa Cards feature competitive rates, No annual fee, great member service and protection when you really need it. Before you start swiping, be sure to apply for a CSE Visa. It truly is the better deal. Compare for yourself:
- Pay NO annual fee
- Pay NO cash advance fee
- Access your account FREE 24/7 online through Visa Online
- Take advantage of Verified by Visa for added peace of mind
- NO “default rate” to contend with (If you are late with a payment with our card you simply pay the penalty fee along with your payment. Your card rate does not change!)
- Worldwide acceptance
- Make your monthly payments on-line, by mail, or in person at CSE
- Report a lost or stolen card 24/7
- NO OVERLIMIT FEES
Visa Rates (based on credit score)
|680 and above
|600 thru 679
|599 and below
Lost or Stolen?
To report your CSE Visa Card lost or stolen, please call us as soon as possible:
Making a payment to your CSE Visa Card is easy using any of the following options:
- Online at e.Branch
- MyCardInfo website
- By Mail to: PO Box 14459, Des Moines, IA 50306-3459
- Over the phone at 330.452.9801
- Bill Pay from another financial institution
- Mobile Apps
- In Person at any of our four offices