- Savings (Share) Accounts
- Checking (Share Draft) Accounts
- Money Management Accounts
- Term Share Certificates
- Christmas Club Accounts
- Vacation Club Accounts
- Special (Share) Savings Accounts
- Shared Branching
The savings account, (called your "Share Account" in credit union land) is the basic account for all of our members. This is the first account you will open as a member and you are required to maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 in this account to maintain your membership.
NOTE: The minimum balance needed to earn interest on this account is $100.00 for adults and $25.00 for children up to and including age 17.
CSE offers a service free checking account with no minimum balance required. A CSE Debit MasterCard is the perfect partner to this account.
This account traditionally earns a higher rate of return than the share account. Interest is compounded weekly. Guidelines for this account are:
- Minimum average daily balance of $1,000.00 to earn interest
- Minimum withdrawal of $500.00
- Maximum 3 withdrawals per month
The minimum for a Term Share Certificate is $500.00. Certificate rates are reviewed and set monthly by the credit union's Board of Directors. There is a substantial interest penalty for early withdrawal. CSE offers several Term Share Certificates:
- 91 Day (minimum of $500.00)
- 6 Month (minimum of $500.00)
- 1 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 18 Month (minimum of $500.00)
- 2 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 3 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 4 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 5 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 6 Year (minimum of $500.00)
- 7 Year (minimum of $500.00)
View our current certificate rates
CSE offers two club accounts - a Christmas Club and a Vacation Club. These accounts may be opened anytime during the year. Christmas Club funds are disbursed in October and Vacation Club funds in April.
The credit union offers IRAs for your financial planning. Rates are reviewed and set monthly by the credit union's Board of Directors. There is a substantial interest penalty for early withdrawal. Call for details.
Special savings accounts can be set up to help you save for a special purpose. Please speak to a member service representative for details.
- New and Used Vehicles
- Home Equity
- Home Repair
- Recreational Vehicles
- Share Secured
Enter the Loan Dept
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- TellerPhone 24
- Wire Services
- e.branch (Internet Account Access)
- Text Alerts
- iPay+ (Online Bill Pay)
- iPhone and Android Apps
Learn more about e.Branch
- Free Notary Service
- Discount Amusement Park Tickets
- Night Depository
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance